What a Beautiful weekend...we stayed outdoors most of the time...I wish we had this weather year round. I would be one happy camper-literally. We have not camped since Thanksgiving at which time we all came home super sick! Since then we have just been busy with no time to camp but now we are ready! We have had some really nice weather and that gives us the fever!Little Guy is more than ready..He LOVES to camp..He always meets a little friend at the campground and has so much fun..That is the great thing about camping. We have Easter reservations at a new campground in town. It is supposed to be really nice with lots to do for the kids..BUT hopefully we will be able to get some camping in with friends before then. I posted a few pics from the weekend. Check out the rubber boots on my little man...He would wear them everywhere we go if I let him...what can I say..!
3/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Am I your first Commenter ever??? How cool is that!
Love Noah's boots and the silly pictures. So glad you are blogging now!
HEY GUYS,
WHAT A HAPPY FAMILY! THIS IS SOOO KEWL. NOAH IS TRUELY GROWING FAST AND YEAH, HE IS A HANDSOME ONE JUST LIKE HIS DADDY! YOU AND JOHN ENJOY ALL THESE HAPPY MOMENTS WITH HIM NOW CUZ THEY GO BY QUICKLY. I REMEMBER THOSE LIL RUBBER BOOT DAYS, TRACKS IN AND OUT....LOL WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND OH YEAH, WE GOT CAMPING IN EAST TEXAS TOO!
WE LOVE YOU
THE ROMERO'S
DEBBIE, CRAIG AND TRACI
What a Beautiful little man. I love him so very much. But I can't
help but notice that they do not have any pictures of his beautiful, smart, funny Godmother!
I love ya'll very much
Yours truly,
Noah's Nannie
hello!!! This is Noah's grandma...
Hey Jan Jan, I loved your blog spot so much I decided to create one myself http://mybrenco.blogspot.com I'm having a blast. You know I LOVE pictures so this is right up my alley.I have new posts so please visit me. Love you, Brenda
Post a Comment