


Well Little man was quite a happy camper when he woke from his afternoon nap. He has been so wanting a 4 wheeler like Ke-Ke (Mikey, his big cousin). Well he is not quite ready for a 'real' one but we went ahead and got a battery operated. He was thrilled as can be. The first person he wanted to call immediately was Ke-Ke to tell him. I am sure he will have many hours of fun and Daddy said it will last a few years until he is ready for the REAL THING. So, I guess I have a few years left until my cardiac arrest! Oh and he did notice that there was plenty of room for his cousin Rylan to ride in the back BUT of course he will be the driver! Should be interesting. Hope everyone is well!




1 comment:
Oh my God.....bet that was one happy little man. Wish Steve and I would have been there to see his face when he removed that cover!!! That will keep him busy for a while. KeKe will be so proud. Love the pics. We also want to thank u John and our little man for the wonderfl video you put together of our special day. Steve was in the office Saturday doin catch up and watched it 7 times. We love u guys so much..See ya at the races!!!!
Robin (aka Noah's nannie)
Post a Comment