5/25/08

Pictures,Pictures, Pictures!!











Well I am pretty much obsessed with this little program where you can pop out the colors in pictures....! We have all been sick around here...Little man with his asthma and mommy with cold stuff..Daddy is the only one well...stay away from us dad! SO.....we have been lying low in the house..watching movies and surfing internet...I love pictures! I have been organizing and editing! I have so many pictures that are just saved and not printed! The downfall of digital cameras! I need to print them all...My best friend is a consultant for creative memories..I purchased "memory manager" program from her and it is AWESOME! It lets you create sort boxes and folders for your pictures and get them organized..keeps track of what you have printed and also has editing tools....I love it. Here are a few older pics of our boy! He was such a cutie! and he only gets more handsome by day! spoken by a proud mother of course! Happy Memorial Day! Have a great week.( Photoshop express has the free editing tool that lets you pop out a certain color in a photo.) Cool Huh!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie both now and back then!!!!!!!!

Dee (Dominick's Maw Maw)