6/4/09

Swimming Lessons....


First of all, here is Noah with his new specs! He
failed his vision test at school and we took him to
see a opthamologist and it turns out he has
some problems that require glasses...sooo...I actually
thought he could not get any more handsome..Well,
as you can see, I was wrong!! sha my lil man! He makes
us so very proud!

Boo Boo had his swimming lessons
this week..He did great! Here are a few
pics to share...I love this one because he
is smiling with his dimples under water!
He was having fun!

How's this pose mom?!

Oh yeah! Now we're talkin'!

Yes daddy, that IS him all by himself. He is
never that brave with us! What's up with that!

Good Job ! Oh and his teacher was Jodie Foster..
well she looked just like her....

It was so fun watching him!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dominick's Mommy said...

Awesome pictures! Let me know when ya'll want to get together. We'll be out of town for July 4th, but other than that we should be free. Talk to ya later!
Lynn