
Karate Graduation to Green Belt..Keee-YAAA
Ready for bed? Noooottttt...
Ready for school..It's Pajama day!
Noah and his favor-rite person,
his nanny...
Noah and his Kindergarten teacher, Miss. Vicki
(an awesome little lady).
Our "STAR" (all bright and shiney)
Ready to leave for his play!
Some serious cookie decorating....
The finished product..and Julien also supervised
forever for it to snow that evening..but he
could not hang..he was so tired...but we woke him up
anyway!
My AWESOME Co-workers...Dr. Lebron
and Miss. Luisa (The BEST boss' on this planet)
Mois, Jenna, Keycia and Lisa (the best co-workers
on this planet). This is my work family. I am
beyond blessed to work with these folks.
More snow?!!! WHHHHAAAAT?
I do say!
every single time!
What's on his mind? I wonder.
I love this child so very much!!
Hi all!
Noah had his first School Christmas Play lastnight. It was the cutest thing ever. I thought maybe he would have a little stage fright but NOTTTT! He was awesome...Shaking those hips baby! All of the kids did such a great job! Getting ready for Christmas on our end. I know this year we will have a great time spending the holidays with our families! It's always fun when we get together! Here are a few pictures of random going on's....Merry CHRISTmas! Let us all remember the true meaning...Our Dear Savior's birth! Can I get an AMEN Please!





2 comments:
OH Jan.... what a beautiful little man you guys have. Sooooo handsome. I love all the pics. You are quite the beauty yourself!!! Love the pics. Good talking to you the other night. Take care and miss you guys!
Love,
Christine
Hi Janice~
You won, you won, you won! You came the closest naming a Beatles song. I posted you as the winner on my blog, but if you want to send your address to me, I will have your prize in the mail tomorrow! jen@serendipityscraps.net. Thank you for playing and thank you most for following along!
I look forward to looking through your blog more, but I did have a chance to look around a little and your son is so cute! You look like such a great family :o)
Take care!
Love,
Jen
P.S. I decided not to post the title since no one guessed, but it is going to be "The Long and Winding Road" and then this quote below that, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!" I can't wait until it's done, I hope I like it as much as I think I will! I love your design!
Post a Comment