9/6/08

Hurricane Gustav!








1. 'Nonky' entertaining little man.
2. Mom and her two favorite girls!
3. Kee-Kee and Ashly (my nephew and his girlfriend.
4. David and Liz (my step niece and nephew)
5. The boss on his one of many sugar highs!
6. Dad and two out of three of his favorite girls.
7. Daddy and Mommy (geez, I have a handsome hubby)

We all survived Gustav....We decided to evacuate to Shreveport. We stayed in a friends, friends house that was empty and for sale on Sunday night in Longview Texas (thanks Deb!!!)and then on to a hotel in Shreveport Monday thru Wednesday...It was stressful and exhausting but all in all we really did enjoy some quality family time that we got to spend with my family. I have such and AWESOME family!!! I am so blessed.. We came home Wednesday and we still did not have power. We finally got power back on Friday evening....No damage, thank you LORD! Out little guy thought we were on a big camping trip. He is such a child of routine and we did have a few rough spots but we are all home safe and sound..I hope that everyone weathered the storm well and no one had any serious damage...Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Hurricane...Yes it was a long and trying weekend, but I can't really say we roughed it..we were very lucky to have 2 good and safe places to stay. But my lord was it stressful(whoo hoo)!!! We are safe and sound and back to our routine..I love routine..Noah was sooooo good considering all that change in his routine..And yes Jan it was a chance for us to have that time all together without the outside world for a moment...Love ya'll

Robin