
Congratulations to my Dad! He has officially retired and has returned to the 'Horse racing World' to have a little fun!. This is REALLY where his heart is. My sister and I grew up on the racetracks while dad trained race horses during all of our childhood. We loved it so much. I think I loved it more than my sister though. I was super tom-boy...(The pictures have all been burned). Well my Dad is really working hard with his horses and doing really well. We are all enjoying it too..It's like a blast from the past. One of his horses won Saturday night and we were all super excited for him. So, congratulations dad! You deserve it so much. Love you! Our little man sits on the 'sidelines' screaming , " GO HORSEY, GOOOOOOOO!". OH! and HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY to my nephew, Giles....We love you so much! His presence was good luck for his Popa tonight! P.S. The horse above is not my Dad's horse, it's actually my cousin Robby winning the BIG race aboard the master!, Curlin. We are all very proud of all he has accomplished! Go Robby! (I had to set the mood.!)




1 comment:
OMG! That was such a wonderful nite
I will remember the look on my dad's face for the rest of my life.
We had such a good time..We celebrated 2 wonderful events last nite 1st and foremost my son Giles 22nd birthday and the topping on that yummy B-day cake(look out W/W next week) a great win for our mom and dad!!!! Truly the best parents in the world. U so deserve it..Thanks for sharing that Jan..
Robin
Post a Comment