12/11/08

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We were so happy that he could see this!

Look at that face will you!!?

uh! well ok, looks like a snowman to me!

I think I'll build a snowman!

Wow!!Mommy and Daddy, it's snowing!!

Oh my! talk about an excited little boy!!


Well Nana called at 4:50 am this morning to tell us it was snowing and to get Noah up! She was crying because she was so excited for him! It was so cute. I went to his bed and whispered "Baby it's snowing!" He jumped out of bed in an instant and we hurried to get clothes on to go outside! It was super fun for all of us. I am so glad he got to see some white stuff. He loved it! It was so peaceful this morning, looking down the street with all the snow and kids playing in the yards...BEAUTIFUL! and PRICELESS!!

1 comment:

Brenda Guidry said...

Jan, Jan. Is this Breaux Bridge
LOUISIANA or Breckinridge Colorado. Noah looks like he had a blast. So did Ben he made snow angels,Snowmen and even yellow show. Happy Holidays
Bren Bren