
Santa Claus visiting our house!
.jpg)
toys, toys,toys!!

My Family
John's parents and their boys!
Me with my sister and step-nieceRobin and her boys.
Steve, Robin and Liz
Dad and Mom and their girls!
Mommy and her two favorite guys!
Merry Christmas to everyone. We had a beautiful Chirstmas this year! Our families always gather at our house for Chirstmas Eve and we enjoy such awesome family time! We laugh and just enjoy each others company. Our little man had a magical time this year. It was so wonderful for him. He belief is so pure that it makes it so fun for everyone. We are so thankful for this precious child! We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus this morning and he said that we were having a brithday party for Jesus for Christmas Eve. I really want him to understand the reason we celebrate and he does.! He makes us proud! We are so thankful for so many reasons this year and I thank GOD for each and every one of them! I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas as well.! Here are a few pics to share..
.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment