.jpg)
He has 103 fever here and he is in his "lock it up"
Karate stance...Look at those legs how long
they are getting!
.jpg)
Our masterpiece! (not! it is tacky but what can I say)
Do dimples get any bigger???
Well hello friends and family! Mom is home today with boo boo. He is sick with a cruddy cold and high fever. Poor little boy! You would not know his fever is so high..He just plays and doesn't complain..(unlike his mother and father!haha).While we were home, we made his float for the Mardi Gras parade at his school on Friday. We had fun. I have to be honest, I am not looking forward to school projects . I didn't like them in school and now that I am a mommy, I don't like it any better. We did our best. He started Karate ( i will post more pics later) on Wednesdays and Fridays. He loves it so much!!! The smile does not leave his face for 30 minutes solid!!! I am not kidding.....Hope everyone is well. Happy Mardi Gras! We are supposed to be camping this weekend but we will see how little man is doing...We may have to cancel:( Later






1 comment:
Simply adorable..that's all I can say!!!! I love you Noah
Nannie
Post a Comment