9/20/09

Noah's Karate Blue Belt Graduation


My little family, my little world!

Mom and Noah (Goodbye Orange Belt)

Sensai Stacey and Noah..I admire
this woman so much. Her expectations
are super high for all of the kids and she
believes that everyone of them can do
anything! and they can!

Sesai Nick and Noah...Ditto for
this guy! What an awesome group of peeps.

My proud little boy!

Finally time for the presentation!
Noah earned his blue belt in Karate on Saturday. He is doing really well and he was very proud of himself which is such a wonderful thing to see in your child...it really is priceless. We are ALWAYS proud of everything he does.(ok ok not everything..I did catch him eating his booger this week. lol) He is such a wonderful child.(except when he eats a booger)lol.. We are so blessed! We went eat at Raisin' Cane's after the little ceremony to celebrate...per Noah's special request. It was a great weekend. Popa and Maw came 'camping' at our house this weekend. They are in the process of selling their home and building a new house so they will live in their camper at our house while building. Noah is so pumped about that. He loves them so much and can't wait for them to "live here everyday !". Hope everyone has a great week! I will post pics soon...Something was wrong with the upload tool in blogger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jan... what super awesome pics!!! I love them. You guys are one beautiful family. We are soooo proud of Noah. What an awesome accomplishment!!!! Give him a big kiss from us.

Love,
Christine

Noah's Nannie said...

That sure was a fun day...Im happy I didnt miss it...what a wonderful feeling it is for me to be around that beautiful blessing called "NOAH" I love him soo much..and what wonderful role models he has for parents..except when Janice picks her nose...Im justa a jokin my beautiful sister...love u guys..

Robin AKA nannie