
What's a party without PIZZA!



Make a wish Noah.....
A little putt-putt

Go Carts with Parin

Come on...hurry Parin, Tauntie gonna catch up with us....
Poor Parin....He is the target!
Soakin' wet
My World
To my little boy: I thank God for you every single day. Daddy and I love you so very much.. I hope you know that but I don't think you can comprehend it in your little mind just HOW much you mean to us. There is nothing in this world that your smile can't fix for us. I always tell you to smile and the sun will shine and it ALWAYS shines in my heart! As you turn six, I pray everyday that you will stay healthy and happy and that this world will be always be kind to you. My heart is very heavy as I think of your birth mother on this day and hope she knows that her sacrifice will never be taken for granted and that in honor of her, we try our very best to be the best parents and provide the life for you that SHE couldn't give you but so desperately wanted you to have....Everything Daddy and I do, we do for YOU. You are our inspiration and you make us better than we could ever be without you. Happy Birthday my angel boy and may GOD always bless you.










2 comments:
OMG.. Jan Jan... What beautiful words you have expressed. And Yes what a special god send Noah is to you both. I can so remember the preperations upon his arrival..
Love You, Bren Bren
Love the pictures, wish we could have been there. Love ya'll!
Lynn
Post a Comment