
Dad, Noah, and Mommy (looking like crapola I
might add...geez....)

A sandwich kiss from mommy and Daddy...His favorite
kind of kiss! Can you tell??

a little wii bowling...

Pop (behind the balloon), Lou Lou, and Nanna

Nanny, Noah and Kee Kee
Blow Blow Blow.....

Oh Look at his face ....sha my baby boy..

The moment I became a mommy...Finally..sigh..

Well another year has gone by! It cannot be!! How did it happen so darn fast? We celebrated Noah's 6th Anniversary of the day that he joined this family forever! He was very excited to have his special day...We make sure that he knows just how special this day is to our family. It was the day that he climbed into our hearts and let me tell you....it has been quite a ride. He brings so much joy to this family..His smile is contagious and he is growing into such a compassionate and loving little boy who loves his GOD and his family. We are so proud of him. Words cannot express. I know his birthmother would beam with happiness if she could see the kind of little person that he is growing into... God Bless her...My heart is so heavy for her on this day...
Upon checking the mail today, We rec'd a letter from his school. I shared with you all that Noah was chosen as crusader of the month...Well this letter was acknowledging that accomplishment... Oh ooooook.....Since you asked...I'll share some of it with you ...
"Congratulations to Noah on his recent honor he received. Students are chosen on the basis that they typified the model Chirstian student, that is, one who shows concern for fellow students, is conscientious, honest, helpful and is working at their highest academic ability and also a student that practices Christian beliefs and teachings. Here are a few comments his teacher made about Noah and why is deserving of this honor: This month's crusader of the month is as quiet as a mouse in class. He really concentrates on his work and is always doing his best! For recess, he plays with EVERYONE. When it comes to helping others, Miss Tammy and I can always count on him. His kind, friendly manner lets the love of GOD shine! This young man is soaring through Kindergarten with Joy! It is with great pleasure to award Noah as our crusader of the month."
Talk about beaming with Pride......We always hope and pray that we are doing a good job as a mom and dad....this was very rewarding as a parent...Thank you GOD for your guidance!
Upon checking the mail today, We rec'd a letter from his school. I shared with you all that Noah was chosen as crusader of the month...Well this letter was acknowledging that accomplishment... Oh ooooook.....Since you asked...I'll share some of it with you ...
"Congratulations to Noah on his recent honor he received. Students are chosen on the basis that they typified the model Chirstian student, that is, one who shows concern for fellow students, is conscientious, honest, helpful and is working at their highest academic ability and also a student that practices Christian beliefs and teachings. Here are a few comments his teacher made about Noah and why is deserving of this honor: This month's crusader of the month is as quiet as a mouse in class. He really concentrates on his work and is always doing his best! For recess, he plays with EVERYONE. When it comes to helping others, Miss Tammy and I can always count on him. His kind, friendly manner lets the love of GOD shine! This young man is soaring through Kindergarten with Joy! It is with great pleasure to award Noah as our crusader of the month."
Talk about beaming with Pride......We always hope and pray that we are doing a good job as a mom and dad....this was very rewarding as a parent...Thank you GOD for your guidance!






1 comment:
Happy Gotcha Day! I brought my Nicolas (Guatemala) home 7 years ago on March 11, 2003. I brought my Luca (Guatemala) home on August 5, 2008. I also brought my Brian home (from Illinois) on October 9, 1992. We just love celebrating Gotcha Days. All I ever wanted to be was a mom and through adoption it was possible.
Happy Forever Family Day!
Post a Comment