5/26/10

I have a First Grader? Whaaatt?


Karate competition- creative kata

Go Noah!

Ready to go break that board!

KEEEEEE-YAAAAAA

Noah's teacher, Miss Vicki, is Simon and
Miss Dawn and Miss Nicole are Alvin and
Theodore!!! for Academic Pep Rally

Dad and Noah after graduation

Noah and his eighth grade
buddy, Hannah! Such a sweet girl
who was so awesome to Noah for
two years..He adored her and the feeling
was mutual. I hope she does super in high school!

Walking down the aisle to
"My Wish" by Rascal Flatts!
Ya think I was ugly cryin? uhhhh
yes I was!

My Angel! How did we get so
lucky? Thank you Lord!


Well 'my baby' graduated from kindergarten today.! (well he said he congradulated)...sigh.....The summer is here!!!!!!!! I am sure that teachers all over are so happy about that little diddy. Noah had a great year of kindergarten. He had an awesome teacher too..what a blessing! He learned many new things...How to write, read, tie his shoes, so many things! Let me tell you, at bedtime, when it is time for bedtime stories and your kid can read to YOU! It's a proud day. He is totally excited that he is not a little kid anymore and that now he is in the first grade!! Woot Woot! His little kindergarten graduation was priceless! They had a candelight ceremony in which his eighth grade buddy, Hannah, passed along a candle representing the end of her first eight years of school and the beginning of Noah's....I'm not gonna lie....I ugly cried...BUT I wasn't the only one....I'm juss sayin'......I am so proud of that little booger...

A few months ago, he has his first little karate competition. He competed in three things...Fastest obstacle course, creative kata(kinda like your own karate dance, using all the techniques you have learned in karate), and balance kicking! He rec'd a medal in all three for competing and placed third in obstacle course. Go Noah! It was fun!!!!!!!!
We are camping for memorial day and also to celebrate the end of the school year! Looking forward to a margarita (or two) by the pool and some r&r! ...It's sure to be a dang HOT summer....Have a great day!

No comments: