
This is my mommy bracelet!
My friend made it for me! I
love it so much! It has the two
country flags and the March
stone to symbolize the month
he joined our family forever!

Christmas 2010
My kid just LOVES to dress up!
Nothing makes him happier! He
will definately pick a profession that
requires him to do so!

Can a kid get any more handsome?
uuuh..no..I think not!

Finally! Lost his first tooth! His new teeth
are popping out all over and his baby teeth
aren't budging!! geez..Braces in his future? Ya
think? My mom yanked it right out! Mommy
just couldn't do it! Thanks Mom

Proud Noah with his brand new
first grade big boy desk!

Me with THE two most important ladies
in my life!

Waiting for the big one to bite!

Camping! Noah caught about
15 of these little fish and a
couple of turtles.

Giles many Christmas' ago! Sha little
man!

Mikee many years ago too! Now
they are both grown men and make
their nanny sooooo proud!

Mikee turned 21! Am I getting old? No!
but John is!:) Mike, Noah and Ash (Noah
and Mike's girlfriend)!

The birthday boy with his nanny! So proud
of this kid!

Giles and his Nanny! So
proud of this kid too! I love my nephews!!
After all the trick or treating(and a few beers..lol
wink! wink!)Don't know where he found this get up!
Noah and Dominick waiting for
the Golf cart parade to start...oh and
Dad was their driver! Dominick is the son
of our very good friends, Jon and Lynn!We
also lovin' my baby daddy in the
background! HEE HEE
Our Halloween cemetary at our camper!
He thought the pumpkin guts were very
gross and he abandoned the pumpkin
carving minutes after this photo was snapped!
Little sucker!
I have been a little behind to say the least! It's just been so busy lately, it's hard to fit in! We are doing greaaaaat! Busy with school...Have I told you lately that I DO NOT feel as smart as a first grader!! Homework sucks! I know this is just the beginning..I know...It's first grade...HOLLLOW!!! We are just now getting into a routine where Noah and mommy do not end the evening in tears. He is so tired when he gets home from school and I am tired from work and then we have to sit down for another almost two hours and do homework. Well, it was a rough start but we are truckin' now sha! The first thing we did was cut out any tv or video games during the weekdays. Let me tell you, that was a good idea...go us! That TV is the devil! lol...takes away all the attention a 7 year old has left at the end of a day! .....He is doing great in school...He missed honor roll by one point..My little smart boy...As long as he is working hard and trying his very best...we are good!
Mom had her back surgery to repair her injuries and is doing great! That woman is my idol and always will be! She is the stongest, toughest little lady around..and my dad...wow...always there for her and for us! How did I get so darn lucky in the parents department? and the husband and kid department....Lord!
We have all had birthdays since my last post....Noah turned seven, I turned 40...I mean 39...again....and John, 43....He was so thrilled that I finally joined the "club"..that lil sucker! well it only hurt for a little while....I counted all my blessings and the pain disappeared!! Oh and John and I also celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary! It's been quite a ride and I wouldn't want to be taking it with ANYONE else! I love that man!
We are getting ready for the holiday now! This year will be extra special because my whole family will be together this year! We were missing one very special part of it last year, but this year..it's gonna rock~ Giles is coming home for two weeks! Miss that kid sooooo much and I have never been prouder of him than right at this moment. He is only getting better! Look out world! Well here are some pics from the past few months! Enjoy! Have a blessed holiday this year! Life is not always easy...BUT please count all of your blessings...Life is not without problems but it is worth it! Love to all my family and friends!




3 comments:
Jan,
I was thrilled to see you updated...then I cried the whole look through..bittersweet tears, happy though...WOW where is this time going I ask you? Yes, we are all blessed with the most caring and closenit family ever...
Thanks for the walk down memory lane for a bit...Happy Holidays and will see you soon...
R
Ha Ha Ha!!! As I read your comment, I was eating an english muffin with peanut butter....one of my very faves!! Great minds think alike!
I don't know how I could have missed a blog post with so many pictures, etc. These pictures are great, and I wanted to miss you a belated THIRTY NINTH birthday ;o) ;o)
Jan, I stumbled upon your blog somehow...I have a daughter from Guatemala that just turned 6. We have to have a couple of those bracelets your friend made you! Does she sell them?
Thanks,
Rachel
rachel_franklin@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment